Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Total Mom Brag

I'm not going to post the picture or anything but I just wanted to tell the entire world that my six year old is one handsome little man. He wore a white T-shirt under a big grey sweater with some nice jeans and shoes today and I thought to myself, "Aw, he looks like the kind of little boy I would have giggled over as a young girl." Don't take this as a creepster-fest, I'm just a Mama proud of her sweet boy. 

Also! Last night, we did his "homework" (nonsense words, sight words and sentence reading practice) and each time he read them he cut his time down significantly. He read from his book with me and I'm just overall proud of him.

Also, the toddler started saying, "yeah" and "oh, wow" lately which is adorable in and of itself. 

Nothing special to report just yet. Just wanted to share my admiration for the little men in my life. (Also for my little girl but she's still kind of a lump, so her smiles are all I have to brag on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment