Monday, January 20, 2014

Clear and Present Danger...of Keeling Over from Cravings

I decided that I was sick and tired of being fat. A friend of mine had the same epiphany earlier than I did and she is starting tomorrow, so I thought I'd go ahead and try along with her. I've got a nutrition tracker and seem to be about on par with carbohydrates vs. fat vs protein ratio but I have a long ways to go with portions. I'm currently eating what a man the size of Andre the Giant should eat. (No, not really.) After I added the fact that I am breastfeeding, I am currently 777 over on calories. Surely, the lucky numbers are a good sign that I will be successful in this new endeavor.

If only I can kick the damn tea habit.

Now off to prepare for my first college class tomorrow. (Holy scary, Batman!)

No comments:

Post a Comment