Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Good Morning, OKC!


Thank you to linkerbell at deviantart for this image.

My six year old started school again yesterday after the long winter break. The first day wasn't so bad considering I failed as a parent and didn't keep us on schedule even remotely. Today, has been a different can of worms. Why is it called a can of worms, I wonder? (Just in case anyone was wondering, here's a good guess on the origin of "can of worms.") 

I am bad at sleeping. I seriously can't do it without being drugged to the max. Which I can't do because I'm feeding an infant (with my boobsicles) and because I don't particularly want to be a zombie for half of the next day. Well, anymore than I already am. 

It's cold outside. I have three kids that I have to drag out in it. I don't want to. You know what they need to do? Get a giant. Manufacture those little "cozy cubby's" (these) for adults and have the giant transfer us from point A to point B. 

Clearly, I need more sleep. I'll have to settle for getting the kids out in this frigid cold and taking the monkey to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment