Thursday, February 27, 2014

So... I Started Therapy

And my therapist is a-fucking-mazing. Obviously, I'm not going to put down who I see but I can tell you a little bit about him. He reminds me a lot of what my dad would look like if he hadn't turned into a cynical and cranky older man and he cursed like a sailor. This guy is most assuredly a perfect match for me. Only took me 27.5 years!

We covered my immediate family and he asked me to tell him my major traumatic moments in life... and we covered the ones that have had a big effect on me. I didn't bring up the rape right now because it's something I'm not sure how to express. I feel let down from the system and it makes me nervous to share that with anyone else. After all, pretty much everyone thought I was lying or got what I deserved anyways. That's what you get when you are a dumb 17 year old who does drugs and drinks.

Anyways, I have a good feeling about this. Let's hope that that trend continues. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment